Friday 4 September 2015

Home is where the heart is

In the past I have been notoriously known for my love of travel and I am especially thankful for being able to have seen the various parts of the world that I have, however it wasn’t until this year that I started to learn the importance of loving where you live. 
My heart is most at home by the coast and although I have been lucky enough to see the turquoise waves of Mexico and Cyprus in more recent years, I really do truly believe that there is no more beautiful sight than the Cornish Coast.
Myself and the bus man treated ourselves to a lovely weekend away to Newquay a couple of months back, it was beautiful. We stayed at a lovely b+b in the center of the town just overlooking the main beach and our host was lovely. Kate made us feel very much at home and even recommended a few places to eat, we shall definitely be revisiting.
Newquay review to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment