Thursday 3 September 2015

Reading Festival 2015

If there is one thing you will learn about me while following my blog, it is that I am a major festival lover. I have attended one each year since my very first in 2012 and will continue to do so well into my older years I hope. 
If you haven’t yet had the chance to attend one, I would strongly recommend it. If you like to attend gigs, are continuously plugged into your music player and enjoy the outdoors then it’s just simple, get booking your tickets!
Bands to see off the back of reading festival lineup - Bring Me The Horizon, The Marmozets, Alexisonfire, Area52, Modestep and Pvris just to name a few.
Now in terms of recommending festivals to you, I am completely biased. I am a reading festival chick through and through. I’ve been with all of my close friends, I’ve camped, I’ve gone by train, by coach, by car and it’s also the reason behind me and my other half first getting introduced. Needless to say, it’s got a special place in my heart.
Here’s just a few highlights…





No comments:

Post a Comment